HOW can a national dietetics association become a Member?
The Board of Directors reviews and approves member applications.
How to apply
- Complete the ICDA Membership Application Form and submit it to the ICDA Secretariat, as indicated on the Form .
- Following approval of ICDA Membership, the Member national dietetics association is to pay the ICDA Member Fee. The Secretariat will provide an invoice.
- Board of Directors of the ICDA Member appoints an official Representative to serve as link between the national dietetics association and ICDA.
ICDA Welcome Fund
- In 2010, the ICDA Welcome Fund was established to further participation of new member national dietetics associations in ICDA activities.
- Each new ICDA Member is eligible for a one-time $500 USD grant provided by the Wimpfheimer-Guggenheim Fund administered by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation (Foundation).
- On approval of a new ICDA Member, the ICDA Secretariat will advise the Foundation, and the Foundation will work with the ICDA Secretariat to administer the grant. Grant funds will be transferred directly to ICDA, and ICDA will issue the funds as a statement credit for the new member’s annual dues. If the new member’s dues are less than $500 USD, the remaining funds will be applied to the next year’s dues.
- Please contact Nicci Brown, MS, RDN, Program Manager, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation at email@example.com with questions.